DH Companies, LLC – Manassas, VA
Position: Project Manager Procurement
Reports: Procurement Team Lead
Function: Procurement of OS&E and FF&E
DH Companies, LLC is a premier Project Management company providing Design, Procurement, Freight/Logistics, Warehousing, Installation, and Recycling services pertaining to the Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) and Operating Supplies & Equipment (OS&E) utilized across an array of diverse industries, with a specialization in the hospitality industry.
As a Procurement Project Manager, you will play an integral role in facilitating the project execution throughout the purchasing phase, managing supply chain on behalf of the client.
As the Procurement Project Manager OS&E and FF&E, you will plan, organize, implement, and execute project procurement primarily pertaining to Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) and Operating Supplies & Equipment (OS&E). You will oversee budget management and timely completion of all DH Companies projects involving property expansions, renovations, and new construction projects. You will work in conjunction with the Project Coordinator(s) to achieve the project goals in a timely and accurate manner. You will serve in a leadership capacity as the liaison and single point of contact among internal and external resources, as well as key partners and vendors. You will have the overall management responsibility for the execution of multiple projects within the team, ensuring that each project is completed on time, with accuracy, and within the contracted budget requirements. You will cross-train alongside Project Managers that support and oversee all functions (Procurement, Freight/Logistics, Warehouse/Installation, & Recycling) and responsibilities within the Projects department.
More specifically, you will:
- Foster and build relationships with the various brands, hotel properties, Interior Designers, and Vendor sources. Your input regarding process and procedure improvements within the Supply Chain for project enhancements is valued.
- Coordinate, conduct and participate in meetings with internal and external departments, key stakeholders, and vendors to develop project critical path timelines and installation strategies.
- Oversee the execution and approval process for all vendor purchase orders to ensure all is being completed in a timely fashion and the successful completion of each project.
- Manage all financials related to each project and ensure accuracy of budgets, purchase orders, funding requests, and vendor payments.
- Work with the Project Coordinator(s) to disseminate, organize and communicate regarding assignments and projects within the project team.
- Have complete understanding of floor plans/elevations and their details in order to double check counts, discrepancies or any missing information. Must also be able to communicate these details with the client, GC, design team and vendors.
- Source vendors when needed.
- Review and approve Purchase Orders prior to submission for external stakeholder review and approval.
- Communicate all spec, budgetary and delivery information in a timely manner to internal teams, external customers, and vendors. This includes overseeing project expediting reports and reviewing with the PC to forecast any issues that may arise.
- Manage and provide final sign off on the client cashflow, including both client billing and vendor payments in conjunction with accounting.
- Work with accounting to create the client billing fee schedule and make sure that all DH fees are being invoiced and paid within the specified terms.
- Review accuracy between interior design specifications and PC data entry into DH Companies’ proprietary project management software application.
- Handle and resolve escalated issues with client, design, and vendors when needed.
- Oversee project closeout process.
- Help develop departmental processes and procedures to ensure strategies and directives of department are carried out in accordance with department and company objectives to include project performance metrics.
- Inform leadership of progress and advise on key issues to help in the decision- making process.
- Research and resolve high level project related discrepancies and disputes.
- Assist in accomplishing team initiatives. This includes providing direction and priority to team members in the performance of their duties.
- Complete on-boarding and continuous Company Training as assigned.
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||DH Companies, LLC|
|Job Title:||Project Manager Procurement|
|Must Manage Others:||No|
|Date Published:||October 3, 2023|