Curve Hospitality – Houston, TX
As we continue to grow our team, we are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Interior Design position at our firm. Our scope of work focuses on Mid-Scale to Luxury projects for Hotels.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to communicate effectively and proactively listen. A keen eye for detail is a must. To succeed in this role you will need to think creatively and problem solve.
- Interior Designer and/or Architect
- 3-5 years of experience as Interior Designer or Project Designer in Commercial Design, Hotels and or Multifamily Spaces
- Base Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Extensive knowledge and exposure to selections, coordination and completion of FF&E specifications is required – preferably in the hospitality industry
- Skilled in digital staging/rendering, materials and finishes selection for FF&E
- Extensive knowledge and application of preparing specifications and preliminary budget of FF&E consultants
- High proficiency in Autocad, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office skills
- Capable of thinking creatively and identify proactive solutions for technical/design challenges
- Possess organizational and time management skills to simultaneously coordinate multiple projects
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Valid work permit (USA) | H1 Visa Sponsorships available upon review
- Develop interior design packages including specifications and construction documents
- Coordinate FF&E installation during construction administration phase
- Coordinate guidance to team and consultants
- Researches and selects furnishings, fixtures, equipment.
- Conducts space planning for Hospitality projects.
- Reviews shop drawings for custom hotel furnishings.
Our current team is composed of people who value accountability, a strong work ethic and an insatiable desire to serve one another as well as our clients. We believe that a positive experience for our team members translates into a positive experience for our clients. Therefore, we strive to maintain a culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, and growth.
If you are driven to advance your skills and experience in a high-paced environment that rewards diligence, then determine whether you qualify for this position.
Submit your resume, portfolio in PDF format, letters of recommendation to email@example.com
|Company Name:||Curve Hospitality|
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Must Manage Others:||No|
|Date Published:||November 20, 2023|