LebaTex – Southeast Region and Great Lakes Region
LebaTex is hiring full-time, dedicated corporate sales agents for the Southeast region of the United States (Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina) and Great Lakes Region (Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Eastern Wisconsin).
LebaTex, a Stacy Garcia company was founded in 1999 as a premium supplier of textiles to the commercial and hospitality industries. Known for quality, value, and sustainability, LebaTex is a certified WBENC with a variety of high-performance upholstery and drapery fabric products. Our textile collections are trend-forward and part of newly designed hotels, resorts, restaurants, workplaces, senior living communities, and higher education facilities throughout the world. We work with some of the most creative hospitality and commercial interior designers in the biz! Our clients are stylish, smart, and fun-loving.
Your primary role as the Southeast representative for LebaTex is to be a go-to fabric resource for the A&D community. You will build relationships, generate sales, follow up on leads, prospect, make presentations, update design libraries, enter project information and sales call information into the CRM, and create opportunities for sales of LebaTex fabrics. You will be a fabric expert in providing guidance, education and service to our clients.
This is an active “out-of-the-office” job. Our ideal candidate has excellent relationship building skills, is a strong communicator, enjoys entertaining, is design-centric, optimistic, motivated, organized, and efficient.
- Prospect, follow up on leads, and present LebaTex products and services to the A&D community.
- Attend trade shows and local industry networking events.
- You must possess excellent presentation and follow-up skills.
- Generate new project leads and see the projects through to completion, answering client questions and offering creative solutions to any issues that arise.
- Travel throughout the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop relationships for project lead generation and sales growth.
- Present or demonstrate products, using samples, slideshow presentation or catalogs, and emphasize features, benefits, color trends, design, function, sustainability, and performance features while focusing on clients’ design, end-use, and needs.
- Coordinate with partner sales and project management teams to share leads and co-present to accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with specifier and purchasing contacts.
- Regularly entertain and network with clients and potential clients.
- At least 3 years of experience working in professional business-to-business sales, public relations, commercial design and/or project management, etc.
- Must be socially savvy and comfortable entertaining design clients, regularly entertaining and networking outside of “normal working hours.”
- High level of interest and exposure in the fields of design, architecture, fashion, fabrics, art is preferable.
- Strong problem-solving skills and creativity are required.
- Must have a high level of ownership and accountability with strong organizational skills and the ability to remain focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Member of trade organizations (NEWH, etc.).
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Additional commission and bonuses are available based on performance. LebaTex, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions.
Send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com with the subject line indicating the position for which you are applying.
|City:||Southeast Region and Great Lakes Region|
|Job Title:||Sales Representative|
|Must Manage Others:||No|
|Date Published:||November 7, 2023|