Designerie – Shakopee, MN (Hybrid/Remote)
Designerie is seeking a self-motivated and experienced sales professional. You will be working with interior designers and purchasing groups within the architectural and design community. This hospitality focused furniture sales role includes complex custom furniture orders for customers in boutique hotels and high-end resorts. The candidate must be organized, positive and outgoing. You will report to the Sales Director.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Designerie is a leading multi-brand importer and distributor of European Designer-Focused Furniture. From a partnership founded in 2015, we have expanded into a community bringing together collections from iconic mid-century designers and world renowned contemporary creators, including exclusive distribution partnerships with Sika Design of Denmark and Vincent Sheppard of Belgium.
The company supports well-known and recognized retailers, online retailers, interior designers, and hospitality clients throughout the United States. Designerie has installed furniture in a variety of venues ranging from small restaurants to exclusive five-star resorts.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and talent for learning new things quickly
- High level problem-solving capabilities as well as the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Results and growth-oriented mindset, a passion for great products and customer experience.
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- Collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Resilient and adaptable – open to new experiences to develop skills and ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving role.
- Articulate and poised with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, team members and vendor partners.
- Prior experience coordinating parcel and LTL freight.
- Keep key partners and clients up to date.
- Committed to exemplary customer service.
- Preferred: 4-year degree, experience with EOS/Traction, and knowledge of the Interior Design community.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Exceed annual revenue and margin goals for contract hospitality groups.
- Convert sales qualified leads into active customers.
- Assist Sales Director with management of Independent Sales Representatives.
- Maintain regular outbound customer engagement; on site meetings, calls and emails.
- Understand trends and commercial design to anticipate customers desire and pain points.
- Manage sales stages for contract and hospitality projects.
- Identify opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
- Provide operational project support for commercial clients and interior designers.
- Build strong customer relationships, and deliver a great experience through the project process.
- Consistently communicate on-going order status, progress, and issues with team and client.
- Assist with Trade Shows as required.
- Respond promptly and accurately to clients’ daily requests for service and questions.
- Act as a resource to the team, gathering information, solving problems, and communicating with the Sales Director, vendors and other internal and external partners.
- Accurately create quotes and orders for standard and non-standard client requests.
- Coordinate and manage client orders to meet timing and delivery expectations.
- Perform additional duties as seen as appropriate and agreed with Sales Director.
OUR CORE VALUES
We hire and evaluate employees based on their commitment and demonstration to these:
- Earning trust in every relationship
- Solve Problems
- Always improve
Learn more about Designerie at Designerie.com
Interested candidates, please apply at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/Designerie/jobs/2790587-809607
|Website:||apply online at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/Designerie/jobs/2790587-809607|
|Job Title:||Sales Manager - Contract and Hospitality|
|Must Manage Others:||No|