Electric Mirror – Everett, WA
Position: Residential Account Manager
Job Type: Residential Account Manager
Department: 601 – Sales
Environment: Office Warehouse
Residential Account Manager Position Overview
This position is primarily responsible for managing our residential representatives and large residential dealer network by providing the appropriate direction, training, tools, and motivation that enable the sales team to meet its sales goals.
Residential Account Manager Essential Job Functions
- Works closely with the Residential Inside Sales Manager and the Residential National Sales Manager to support and manage a large dealer network and promote meeting Sales goals.
- Work closely with Dealers and Representatives to provide outstanding service.
- Works with sales executives to create reports and KPIs to measure individual and team success.
- Works to create and document standardized workflow processes for the residential sales team.
- Help drive process improvements and accountability within the sales team.
- Works with the Residential Inside Sales Manager to develop individual sales employees’ skills and abilities.
- Assist in managing the sales team’s day-to-day productivity.
- Understand lost opportunities and assist in increasing business with clients by creating and sharing value propositions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor.
Residential Account Manager Competencies
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office, CRM & ERP systems. Zoho One & Epicor are preferred.
- Team player, self-motivated, positive disposition, and problem-solver
- Strong time management skills including prioritizing short- and long-term objectives and can work well under pressure
- Ability to get up to speed quickly with proprietary applications and emerging technology.
- Balanced ability to dive into details and think strategically.
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask.
Residential Account Manager Supervisory Responsibility
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Inside Sales Team reporting to them.
- Formalized training and regular feedback.
Required Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM & ERP systems.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in sales or contract manufacturing
- Knowledge in ZOHO One & Epicor preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Total Compensation: $68,000 per year + commission
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401K, 15 days of paid time off, 60 hours of Holiday pay, and an employee assistance program.
Office 90% Production/Warehouse floor 10%
1. Mostly sedentary role
2. Ability to lift, pull or push up to 20 lbs.; anything over 50 lbs. is to be assisted.
Interested candidates, please apply online at: https://electricmirror.com/careers/residential-account-manager-3/
|Company Name:||Electric Mirror|
|Website:||apply online at: https://electricmirror.com/careers/residential-account-manager-3/|
|Job Title:||Residential Account Manager|
|Must Manage Others:||No|
|Date Published:||October 6, 2023|