BBGM / MONOGRAM – Scottsdale, AZ or Washington D.C. location
Marketing – Office Support
BBGM – All Segments
MONOGRAM – Hospitality (4-5 Star Hotels & Resorts)
Reports to: Principals and Directors as assigned
BBGM / MONOGRAM is searching for a Proposal / Marketing Associate to join our team, in our Scottsdale Studio. This is an intermediate level marketing staff member. Technologically savvy typically with five to seven years of experience. Candidate will work under the Principals to develop marketing proposals, qualifications packages, general marketing collateral, creative writing pieces for blog posts and website. Other marketing and minor office support tasks as assigned. Position may be full-time or part-time pending candidate’s qualifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Principals and subject matter experts to write proposal drafts, develop proposal strategies, and finalize all proposal documents for each market segment.
- Coordinate the RFP process with partners, clients, sub-consultants and other stakeholders as needed.
- Provide Graphic Design for portfolios, proposals, presentations, and other marketing and business development needs.
- Maintain and update overall marketing assets library; including staff resumes, headshots, project imagery, project cut sheets, project descriptions, and other related marketing assets.
- Coordinate weekly business development meetings and track pursuits with Principals and Directors.
- Write and publish blog posts on website with input from Principals and senior staff.
- Coordinate with third-party PR agency for public relations efforts; including media pitches, press releases and other firm news as needed
- Manage social media content and posting on a regular schedule, providing general firm updates.
- Assist with the submittals for industry awards (Best Regional Projects, Gold Key Awards, International Property Awards, BD+C, Interior Design, ARCHITECT, etc.), for local or national publications and associations.
- Oversee the submittals for local and national rankings (Top Design Firms, Top Architecture Firms, etc.) with input from Senior Principals.
- Complete monthly marketing reports for Business Development and Marketing to be reviewed by Principals; including revenue projections, website metrics, public relations, social media and other areas as assigned.
- Attend professional associations, conferences, and build professional network at trade shows as assigned. Set up and prepare the booth as needed.
- Perform initial job setup duties for won projects in coordination with Project Director.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelors or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- CPSM, or equivalent, preferred.
- 5-7 years marketing experience.
- A/E/C industry marketing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Hotel & Resort and Multifamily Residential markets preferred.
- Enthusiasm in design, with a spirit of creativity and strong learning capability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel required.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator required.
- Website Design and Development knowledge a plus. HTML, CSS, JAVA understanding preferred.
- Dedication with responsibility and a good teamwork spirit.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Normal office environment with moderate noise levels, occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs., regular walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing and reaching.
- Ability to perform consistent work on PC.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BBGM & MONOGRAM offer competitive salary, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid sick leave, PTO and a great location! BBGM / MONOGRAM at BBGM is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer who values workplace diversity.
MONOGRAM at BBGM is an Interior Design firm focused on luxury hospitality and resort design, with projects throughout the Americas and the Caribbean. As part of the greater BBGM Architects & Interiors, Inc., the MONOGRAM studio is comprised of seasoned professionals and young innovative designers in a small studio environment. The MONOGRAM Team provides exceptional turnkey design solutions, in addition to partnering with various architectural firms around the country.
Founded in 1987, BBGM and MONOGRAM have full service offices in Washington, DC and Scottsdale, Arizona that provide services both domestically and internationally. Our Principals and talented staff have provided Architectural and Interior Design services for projects in India, Egypt, China, South America, the Caribbean, Mexico and the United States.
BBGM and MONOGRAM Hospitality Interiors at BBGM are recognized leaders in their design fields and consistently rank among the top design firms worldwide. From luxury interior design to large scale urban projects, we design projects that respect and reflect the distinct social, cultural and architectural traditions of their communities. Additionally, BBGM maintains a strong commitment to create design solutions that are individually tailored to suit the specific criteria for each project.
|Company Name:||BBGM / MONOGRAM|
|City:||Scottsdale, AZ /Washington D.C.|
|State:||AZ or DC|
|Job Title:||Proposal / Marketing Associate|
|Job Type:||Part-Time or Full-Time|
|Must Manage Others:||No|