PROVADO INC. – Atlanta, GA
At PROVADO, we collaborate with our customers to bring their vision to life. Utilizing our global sourcing network with access to a vast array of raw materials, we work with renowned designers on world-class projects to produce hotel furniture of the highest quality for guestrooms, suites, and public areas. With a manufacturing focus on case goods, seating, and vanities. Our projects range from mid-tier to five-star luxury hotels. Our passion is achieving the balance between materials, craftsmanship and design. www.provadoinc.com
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Project Management team with day-to-day activities from the start of a project to delivery and installation. Project Coordinator will be providing support for some outside sales activities. The Project Coordinator will serve as a representative of the company when interacting with clients and vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Coordinator Activities
- Assist Project Manager with client focused projects related to the order, manufacturer, and supply of custom furniture including case goods and seating.
- Assists Project Management Team with key documents including Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Quotes, Invoices, and Acknowledgements including the creation, distribution, and record keeping of these documents within the company.
- Coordinating logistics/shipping and expediting of goods from various points of shipment for project
- Create Project Status Reports for PMs
- Maintaining customer information and project database in CRM
- Assist Office team with administrative tasks as needed
- Provides project updates at internal and external meetings.
- Assists with weekly reports to internal management team and outside sales agents on actively managed projects
- Work collectively with our Project Management and Asia Team.
- Provide our Representatives and clients with service when requested
- Clear and consistent communication between all parties involved in a project, from designers, clients, project management team and manufacturers
- Ensure that any updates to schedule and pricing are provided to client in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- This position requires a very strong attention to detail, the ability to focus and follow-through on multiple projects, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited information exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to communicate in a business manner with clients, internal employees, and outside sales agents during phone conversations and in person.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and accounting software.
- Ability to be a team player
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Degree, Preferred completion of post-secondary diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a project coordinator, project manager or purchasing within the furniture industry, ideally with a focus on hospitality or related industry experience
- Competitive salaries and health insurance provided with a 401K option.
- Position requires 2-3 days in Tucker, GA office.
- Must live in the greater Atlanta Area
Interested candidates, please reply to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company Name:||PROVADO INC.|
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Must Manage Others:||No|