MONOGRAM at BBGM – Scottsdale, AZ
MONOGRAM – Hospitality (4-5 Star Hotels & Resorts)
Reports to: Senior Interior Designer and/or Design Director as assigned
This is an intermediate level design staff member with strong conceptual design skills, typically with at least five to eight years of experience. The Intermediate Interior Designer will develop interior design concepts; prepare design drawings, interior plans and construction documents; and research finishes, fixtures, furniture & equipment options.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain communications and positive relationships in working with outside consultants and MONOGRAM team members.
- Coordinates with Senior Interior Designer in initial conceptual, schematic design and design development phases, with primary focus on documentation and construction administration phases.
- Answer questions that may arise during Contractor or Purchasing Agent’s preparation of bids.
- Evaluate value engineering options proposed by the Contractor or Purchasing Agent.
- Provide clarification to Interior Documents and FF&E specifications that arise during construction and purchasing.
- Review for design conformance and process shop drawings, product catalogue cuts, and material samples submitted by the Contractors and Purchasing Agents.
- Attend weekly conference calls with the Project Team.
- Visit the job site as outlined to review the installation of furniture and direct the installation of artwork and accessories and provide project punch lists.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s or above in Interior Design.
- NCIDQ desirable.
- Hotel design experience required.
- 5 years minimum experience in Guestroom & Public Space design preferred.
- Enthusiasm in design, with a high capacity for creativity and strong learning capability.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required. Revit a plus.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, PowerPoint, SketchUp and InDesign preferred.
- Hand-sketching / detailing ability
- Dedication with responsibility and a good teamwork spirit.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Normal office environment with moderate noise levels, occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs., regular walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing and reaching.
- Ability to perform consistent work on PC.
- Occasional domestic or international travel may be required.
Please click here to apply for this position.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid sick leave, PTO and a great location! MONOGRAM at BBGM is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer who values workplace diversity.
|Company Name:||MONOGRAM at BBGM|
|Website:||apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3488665568/|
|Job Title:||Intermediate Interior Designer|
|Must Manage Others:||No|