Baskervill – Richmond, VA
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? We’re looking for an experienced Interior Designer to join our growing firm. Rooted in the belief that great design is the result of asking the right questions and truly listening to the answers, Baskervill offers creative architectural, interior design, and MEP engineering solutions to a varied client base, from hospitality to workspace, healthcare, manufacturing, education and cultural institutions, and more. Sound interesting? Let’s talk.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with a team of senior interior designers and architects throughout all phases of the design process, including design development and the preparation of construction documents
- Research and select interior construction materials, finishes, FF&E
- Develop plans, elevations, and architectural details to illustrate the understanding of the space and use of materials
- Coordinate response to bidding & permitting inquiries
- Communicate effectively with team lead and consultants across offices and disciplines
- Creatively and eloquently presenting design concepts and ideas to clients and prospective clients.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s or Master of Interior Design
- 3+ years of interior design and documentation experience
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude
- A self-starting drive and eagerness to learn quickly
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines
- The ability to connect and communicate with a spectrum of personalities
- Working towards NCIDQ certification
- Experience and proficiency in Revit, Sketchup (or other visualization software) and Adobe Suite required.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K match
- Short- and long-term disability
- Volunteerism opportunities and support
- Flex/remote work
- Paid personal time
- Signing bonus
- Flex spending account
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please apply using the application portal online at: https://baskervill.com/careers/interior-designer-hospitality-3/
Or email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
|Website:||apply online at: https://baskervill.com/careers/interior-designer-hospitality-3/|
|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Must Manage Others:||No|