Moore & Giles – Chicago, IL Territory
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter with a background in hospitality sales, that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Sells leather or company products to businesses and or individuals at sales office, showroom, or customer’s place of business by performing the following duties.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or sales collateral and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates and communicates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Presents information effectively and responds to questions from groups, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Works with Customer Care representatives to keep account activities and sales collateral and samples up to date.
- Tracks stock levels as it pertains to sales communication.
- Coordinates and facilitates customer training.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Attends trade shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-5 years of sales experience
- Background in interiors, furniture, design, etc. preferred
- Knowledge of MAS500 Inventory and Order processing systems (NetSuite, etc.)
- Experienced in MS Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Must have a current valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel
Moore & Giles offers a competitive benefits package, including a fully paid employee medical coverage plan option, 50% paid on dependent medical coverage based on basic plan cost, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with matching, onsite gym & personal trainer, onsite nurse, Sam’s club membership, and more.
Please visit our website to learn about our company – www.mooreandgiles.com
Interested candidates, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Moore & Giles is a nicotine free facility. Moore & Giles is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seeks to hire and promote worthy candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, religion and sexual preference.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full-time
|Company Name:||Moore & Giles|
|Job Title:||Inside Sales Representative|
|Must Manage Others:||No|
|Date Published:||October 16, 2023|