Séura – Remote
JOB TITLE: Director of Hospitality and Commercial Sales
REPORTS TO: President
As a key leader within Seura’s Sales Organization, this position is accountable for delivering the company’s annual revenue and margin objectives for our Commercial Sales division. This role is responsible for identifying and developing high-potential targets whose business needs align with Séura’s capabilities and solutions. This role must develop and execute a sales activity plan that ensures positive sales momentum and sustainable profitable growth, while also building a better future by improving the company’s 18+ month outlook for sales.
Key areas of focus include (but are not limited to):
- Targeted Business Development with customers whose profile is a good fit or Séura.
- Increase product specifications and customer loyalty amongst targeted design firms and accounts by selling Séura’s value proposition and differentiation
- Coaching and mentoring multi-line reps to maximize their efforts on Séura’s behalf
- Develop and deliver presentations and experiences that drive more specifications from architects and designers
- Develop and deliver presentations and experiences that drive more customer loyalty from Owners and/or Owner Representatives
- Lead a network of independent sales representatives to help insert Seura into more relevant projects and to grow Séura’s customer base and loyalty
- Help Séura strengthen and grow its CRM capabilities, while also maintaining an accurate and current view of the Sales Pipeline
- Implement and manage commercial project management tracking systems and processes to measure all aspects of the business including but not limited to sales, margin, pipeline and order conversion rate.
- Proactively seek out specification opportunities both national and global; Create specifications and project proposals
- Organize, direct and lead all commercial support resources in all business activities from demand creation to demand conversion
- Lead and direct key account planning activities by the team and ensure that key account plans are in place for top stakeholders and decision-makers: Brands/Flags, Developers, Ownership Groups, Owner Consultants, Owner Agents, Architect, Designers, and other Endorsers as needed.
- Continuously increase new product knowledge, and improve selling and communication skills
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, network industry events, conferences, and trade shows
- Adhere to the company brand, pricing, and terms/conditions of sale guidelines
- Assist in product development by identifying industry trends and being the voice of the customer
- Meet & exceed sales targets set by management while managing annual expense budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited university, or equivalent experience
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as excellent organizational skills required
- Minimum of three years of proven results in a sales leadership role managing and training independent reps
- Experience in design, specification/sales or purchasing related to the hospitality industry is preferred
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent teamwork skills and a proven ability to influence cross-functionally without formal authority
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook on a PC platform
- Basic understanding of CRM systems and accounting software is a plus
- Although the Commercial Sales Support team does not directly report to the Director of Hospitality and Commercial Sales, it is expected that the Director of Hospitality and Commercial Sales will lead by influence to help the team achieve BOTH business goals and customer satisfaction.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This job operates in a home office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
Normal work hours for this position are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with occasional overtime, evening, or weekend hours as required.
65+% of the time face-to-face engagement with key customers, with travel as appropriate
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates, please reply to: email@example.com
|Job Title:||Director of Hospitality and Commercial Sales|
|Must Manage Others:||No|
|Date Published:||November 27, 2023|