Momentum Textiles and Wallcovering – Various Territories
Momentum Textiles and Wallcovering is seeking a Director of National Accounts, Hospitality.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess strong people and communication skills, have a positive attitude, and be self-motivated. If you have the drive and related experience to excel in Contract Textiles or Wallcovering Sales, we encourage you to apply (here)!
Our dedicated professionals are the key to our success. In exchange for their hard work, we support our team with an excellent compensation and benefits package, a family friendly work environment. Momentum is committed to superior service and operational excellence.
Position Purpose: The role of Director National Accounts, Hospitality is to develop and implement growth opportunities with existing and new clients, with the main focus being new business development with customers that have not previously done business with Momentum. This is a driven individual that is customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients and potential clients by leveraging Momentum product offerings to capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
Essential Functions and Key Activities:
- National accounts are companies that can contribute significant revenue to Momentum, annual potential spend of $500,000+.
- Annual sales quota of $3,000,000+
- Targets all hotel brands and flags to participate in programs and major projects.
- Broadens approach to leverage opportunities with associated hotel ownership, management and brokerage groups.
- Partners with team on pulling in major design giants and associated design firms working on hotel standards and schemes.
- Is the face of Momentum at major hospitality trade and marketing events.
- Track and report out monthly on all prototypes and model rooms
- For each assigned national account, the Director will develop an Account Plan that will address the following items:
- Account Overview. Define all the important information about your client relevant to your account plan.
- Objectives. What does your client want to achieve and how will success be measured?
- Solution. Identify the potential solutions that support your clients’ objectives.
- Action plan. Decide a course of action and list the steps needed to achieve your goals.
- Implementation. Agree actions, assign owners and due dates.
- Review. Regularly review and adjust your plan to ensure you stay on track.
- Engage and convert opportunities into active accounts, developing the conversion process and transition plan. The transition plan defines the process in which managing the account will be turned over to a Momentum territory sales representative who will be the Director’s partner on the account.
- Attend all major meetings with client, partnering with local Sales Rep, during program development, to execute established strategy.
- Provide quarterly business reviews with activated accounts to address how Momentum has performed relative to the organization’s KPIs.
- Provide quarterly updates to Momentum Senior Management Team that provide insight into how you are executing your business plan.
- Review pipeline of projects for assigned strategic accounts on a weekly basis to guide Rep/Dir of Reg in winning the project.
- Ability to utilize Lodging Econometrics and communicate pipeline for sales and inventory management.
- The Hospitality NA Director will have all responsibility for the national accounts and programs managed in all regions. This includes pricing, product, logistics and execution on all projects.
- All appointments, meetings, tasks, etc. must be documented in Dynamics.
- Thorough understanding of Momentum’s products, services and sustainability initiatives and the ability to clearly deliver this message to the market.
- Ability to understand the Momentum customs process in all product categories to achieve program solutions.
- Identify process and product improvements and communicate to VP of National Accounts/Senior Dir of Hospitality
- Drive communication with Dir of Reg and Reps to elevate account transparency.
- Thorough understanding of product offering and installation services both locally and nationally, including how we go to market.
- Active member in trade organizations and networking within your market and hospitality segment. Specifically, NEWH and IIDA.
- Compliance to expense policy.
- BS/BA from a 4-year college or university
- Thorough knowledge of Momentum products, distribution options, sales strategies and programs
- Knowledgeable user of Microsoft Office Suite and Dynamics CRM platforms
- Prefer knowledge of domestic and international company-type distribution channels
- Minimum of 10 years successful “go-to-market” experience.
- Proven experience in product management and product creation preferred but not required.
- Design background preferred but not required.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% within North America including international.
Interested candidates, click here to apply online
|Company Name:||Momentum Textiles and Wallcovering|
|Must Manage Others:||No|