Crossville Studios – Orlando, FL
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Accountable for delivering sales and profit goals for Crossville Studios Commercial products and for providing the highest level of customer service to an assigned region. In this position, you will professionally represent, service and sell Crossville Studios entire product portfolio, which includes Natural Stone, Quarry, Porcelain, Specialty Tiles and Allied Products. Crossville Studios team members are expected to adhere to company’s core values and work within the organizational standards and teamwork to achieve the overall goals. Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to sales closure through a framework of both specified and unspecified projects. Develops and implements an approved Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in-line with the company vision and values.
This position is primarily focused on the long-term development of intrinsic relationships with the significant influencing members of the South Florida Commercial A&D Community, their firms and associated influencing decision makers. The positions primary objective is to build and drive perpetuated specification business for Crossville Studios products and associated services. Primarily focused on the commercial market segment, this position will also be responsible for establishing and developing select key relationships with appropriate residential design firms that compliment the business plan in the commercial sector.
- Working with your Regional Manager and your team members, develop and execute sales strategies to consistently exceed sales and profit objectives for the territory.
- Establishes new and services existing Commercial accounts with a primary focus on the Commercial A&D firms, Key General Contractors, and End Users by establishing, nurturing and expanding perpetuated in-depth relationships with a focus on scalable business opportunities.
- Organizes and provides customer presentations to ensure awareness of new and existing product offerings
- Prepares sales quotes based on information obtained from blueprints, design specs, and related customer documents; while consulting architect and design reps to ensure consistent and correct information.
- Prospects both specified and unspecified projects to ensure a growing pipeline.
- Utilize CRM to maintain accurate information for projects, account list while updating daily activities and campaigns
- Create and maintain a strong relationship within the regional commercial team
- Facilitate frequent job tracking meetings with regional commercial sales team
- Maintain all reporting mechanisms including CRM, expense reports and any additional duties required by regional manager
- Assist in sales blitzes and promotions
- Maintain the highest level of product and technical knowledge
- Provide continuing customer education through product updates and presentations
- Responsible for communicating to regional manager about market trends and shifts
- Identify the top commercial based customers in the geographic market. Develop a strong relationship with key decision-makers to create and secure regional and national specifications for company products.
- Track commercial projects from specification through to completion and invoice.
- Professionally represent Crossville Inc. and Crossville Studios brand and product portfolio.
- Provide continuing customer education through product updates and presentations.
- Prepare sales quotes based on information obtained from blueprints, design specs and related customer documents.
- Prospect for both specified and unspecified projects to ensure a growing pipeline.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
- Developed inter-personal, communication, presentation, negotiating, organizational and listening skills with the ability to work well with others.
- Business Minded, Tenacity, confidence, sincerity, assertiveness, persuasiveness, team oriented, self-motivated, ethical, enthusiastic, punctual, takes direction well, integrity, personality, courteousness, approachable, career minded and determined.
- Desire to be successful and maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Must be goal oriented, assertive and objective.
- Openness to accept new techniques in product knowledge, training and problem solving.
- Work within the team scope of Crossville Inc. and Crossville Studios.
- Responsible for maintaining a strong customer relationship within territory and completing reports and sales related goals in structured time frames
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THIS JOB:
- You will be expected to drive for long periods of time to meet with clients and customers.
- You will be expected to lift up to 25 pounds to take samples to customers or for showings and presentations.
- Bending, crouching, pushing, pulling and lifting is required to pick up, deliver samples and organize the sample department.
- Working in extreme weather conditions (hot and cold) when visiting customers and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience in sales or design industry required.
- Experience in the architectural and design industry a plus.
- Strong sales skills, business knowledge, and financial acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to build strong professional relationships.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Superior group speaking/presentation skills.
- Work independently at home office or while traveling in territory; this may include working at a computer for extended periods of time and varying hours.
- Well-developed inter-personal and communication skills, presentation skills, negotiating skills, organization skills, listening skills and ability to work well with others.
- An openness to accept new techniques in product knowledge, training and problem solving. Work within the team scope of Crossville Inc. and Crossville Studios and completing the tasks on a timely basis.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Overtime maybe necessary as required.
- Extensive traveling is required by car and some air traveling for various events and trainings.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Please note in the email subject line Commercial Business Development Specialist – A&D – Orlando.
The employment practices of Crossville will be administered without regard to race, color, citizenship status, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, military status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local fair employment laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of every Crossville director, officer, and employee to give this policy full support by leadership and personal example. In addition, it is the duty of every Crossville director, officer, and employee to create a work environment that is conducive to this policy.
|Company Name:||Crossville Studios|
|Job Title:||Commercial Business Development Specialist – A&D|
|Must Manage Others:||No|