Saatchi Art Group – Remote position
Title: Business Development Executive – Healthcare Art Consulting
Work Location: Remote Position in the United States
Work Schedule: Fully Remote
Salary Range: $70K–$100K
Travel Requirement: Significant travel required
Saatchi Art Group is hiring a full-time Business Development Executive to help us build Saatchi Art’s Healthcare Division.
As a Business Development Executive – Healthcare you will bring 5+ years of experience working in healthcare and senior living art consulting. You will have built deep relationships with hospitals and senior living facilities across the US, and have a proven track record of ensuring a strong pipeline of new projects. You will be a strong leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, and relish the opportunity to build a team that will ensure the growth of our healthcare division.
You’ll Report To: Chief Curator and VP Art Advisory
A typical day as a Business Development Executive – Healthcare might include:
- Building an effective strategy for growth
- Business development and regular in-person presentations with clients
- Acquiring new clients
- Client relationship management
- Pipeline development
- Working with our art advisors who will curate evidence-based art collections
- Maintaining financial targets and profit margins
- Staying on top of industry trends and practices to ensure Saatchi Art’s offering in the Healthcare space is best-in-class
- Travel to Trade shows
You’ll be successful if you are entrepreneurial, have the drive to build a new successful team within Saatchi Art’s flourishing art consulting business, and have an exceptional ability to build client relationships.
What You Have:
- 5+ years experience building client relationships in healthcare art consulting
- Prior experience in leadership and management
- Prior experience in pipeline development and lead generation
- Prior experience in revenue growth
- Prior experience in business development
- Prospecting skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Passion for fine art is a plus, but not essential
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, and know when to escalate
- Possess a take-charge attitude, enjoy being a creative thinker and a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication
- We’re casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
The starting base pay for this role is between USD $70,000 and USD $100,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and other perks.
- Step 1: A phone call with a member of our Hiring Team. In this call, we will cover the basics of the role and our company, and discuss a high-level overview of your past experiences, goals, and interest in this role.
- Step 2: A call with your potential manager or someone from the hiring team to dive deeper into your experiences and goals.
- Step 3: Depending on the role, interviews with key stakeholders from the role (could be 1 or up to 3) who will dive further into the role with you and answer any questions you may have.
About Saatchi Art Group
Saatchi Art Group helps people discover, experience, and collect art they love—whether in person or online— while empowering emerging artists around the world to make a living through their artwork. The Saatchi Art online marketplace helps art lovers easily find and purchase original art and prints by artists across the globe on their own or with the assistance of a complimentary Art Advisor. The Other Art Fair is an international art event that connects independent artists directly with art enthusiasts looking to add to, or begin, their art collection. And the Hospitality Art Advisory team provides expert art consulting and bespoke art curation services for trade professionals across hospitality, residential, corporate, and healthcare categories. To discover the world of Saatchi Art, please visit www.saatchiart.com.
Saatchi Art Group is a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace that reflects our customers and the world we live in. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply for our roles. Saatchi AR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Agency Disclosure: If the Saatchi Art Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Saatchi Art does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Saatchi Art will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.
Interested candidates, please reply to: Denise.email@example.com
|Company Name:||Saatchi Art Group|
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Must Manage Others:||No|